SMB: The Mushroom Hero 8 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 8

Great

I think this is one of the best flashes I've seen in a while. I really hope you don't stop untill the series is finished. The one thing i didn't like about this is shinu's "dark star fragment" form. It didn't look particularly bad, but seemed stiff, due to the lack of different animations for him. That said, this is a really great flash, don't quit suddenly and stop making it, especialy not now, when the story is getting more interesting. :P

Link2370 responds:

Thanks! And don't worry, I'm still working on the next episode. :P I definitely see where you're coming from as far as Shinu's sprites. I'll try my best to work with what I've got, though. :D

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Great!

This is a really good recration of the fight scene in the matrix reloaded. I have watched this many times and havn't seen any flaws. If you're still working on sprite videos, you should make one from revolutions, in the ending fight scene, but I know it would be a huge amount of work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Great!

this, like the rest of the smbz episodes, are just awesome! I watched this ep over and over till ep 7 and 8 were out. great plot, characters, ect. keep up the great work alvin!

Recoil 1.3 Recoil 1.3

This was very fun.

This was a great game. I loved every bit of it...well, exept the last few levels, and that was befor it was made easier.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Great!

This was fun and I really enjoyed the sound and visual effects, they really helped string the whole game together. I liked how you put in the achievments, it made a short, fun game last a lot longer. I played this for at least an hour straight, with no head aches or anything, but thats coming from someone who played virtual boys for entire days without any eye-strain, so....

Canabalt Canabalt

Great!

this is one of the best games I've ever played, but the birds and some other details and effects seem to slow the game down a bit, and messing up the reaction time. I've also noted that once I jumped and fell short, only to teleport to the top of the building I was jumping at. One last thing I think I should mention, is that some objects apear so close together, that when I jump, somtimes I hit three things at once instead of only one, and making me die. But all of that aside, this is still a great game.

Mario Paint - TtFaF Mario Paint - TtFaF

Great!

Great song. Oh, and for some reason this reminds me of megaman. I dunnow why, but it just sound slike it can from a megaman game.

The Real bowser Song The Real bowser Song

Nice!!

At first, when it did a *Ding* im like"is that it?!?" then it started playing the great tunes from the speakers and i really, really loved it! keep up the great work!