SMB: The Mushroom Hero 8 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 8

Great

I think this is one of the best flashes I've seen in a while. I really hope you don't stop untill the series is finished. The one thing i didn't like about this is shinu's "dark star fragment" form. It didn't look particularly bad, but seemed stiff, due to the lack of different animations for him. That said, this is a really great flash, don't quit suddenly and stop making it, especialy not now, when the story is getting more interesting. :P

Link2370 responds:

Thanks! And don't worry, I'm still working on the next episode. :P I definitely see where you're coming from as far as Shinu's sprites. I'll try my best to work with what I've got, though. :D

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Great!

This is a really good recration of the fight scene in the matrix reloaded. I have watched this many times and havn't seen any flaws. If you're still working on sprite videos, you should make one from revolutions, in the ending fight scene, but I know it would be a huge amount of work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Great!

this, like the rest of the smbz episodes, are just awesome! I watched this ep over and over till ep 7 and 8 were out. great plot, characters, ect. keep up the great work alvin!

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

Very interesting but....

how on earth do you plan to introduce Wart and other subconians? Subcon has only been mentioned once or twice in episode 7. Great into, great episodes, cant wait till episode 9

Metroid Evolution Metroid Evolution

Hmmmm....

I noticed the phazon suit and the ice beam sprites were from a custum sheet from TSR. Nice vid, music, and stuff, but the metroid evolution fight could have been a bit more eventfull.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow

but a little too short. when do you think you will introduce mecha mario? Great battle scenes though. great video. keep it up

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

LOL

you make mario look retarded! I laughed the whole length of the movie! :D

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

great!

Wait, so you mean that i have to spend another five years with you? I just GOT rid of you! great man, great. there is nothing you could do to make it any better, in my book.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Wow

Nice vid. I think it would be cool if i made a tut like that but about gravity and inertia.

Again, nice

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Pretty good but....

I hope you know, that -1 is a world too. it has a castle. and a bowser. you just need to get every coin and go through a certant path. then the pipe/wall at end will become transparent so you can swim through it. the rest of the level is a remake of world 1 but under water. there is even a toad! its green though....after you beat world -1 it sends you back to world 1. strange eh?

go ahead. say i am lying. Im not ive seen proof. search it.

great animations!! 10/10